Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Too Good Not to Share.........



James 3:7

All kinds of birds, reptiles and creatures of the sea are being tamed, and have been tamed but no man can tame the tongue it is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.


Enjoy, you dog! I do.

When Dusty Boot goes into a home to find bugs, the resident wants to meet and greet him. They expect to watch him. It is fascinating, I agree and wish I could accommodate. But we need it to be quiet, no TV, dog bones, dog food, crumbs on the floor, etc. But don't clean before I come and vacuum up the bugs!  Taking 122+ breaths a minutes and moving as quickly as possible, the dog and the handler need all the concentration they can muster, together. Presenting the bugs to the dog, is the handler's job. Hunting bed bugs is hard, tiring work--for both the dog and the handler. He and I are there to do a job. Dusty Boot does not have a cuddly personality, even with me. I wish he did. It would be fun for me to take time for the customer to socialize with my dog afterwards. It isn't going to happen. So enjoy, this lovely video and hug your dog for me.

What would you like to teach your dog to do? Maybe I can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment